We hope that you are happy with our software, but we are always open for new ideas and suggestions! Feel free to
let us know what you think.
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Feedback is subject to the website Terms and Conditions of Use.
Here are some excerpts from feedback received previously:
- Many thanks for the amazing customer support.
- I have started using the software and quite impressed with it. I should
have started using it earlier. It has got wonderful features useful for
- I am a director and bridge teacher and I just wanted to let you know what a wonderful
program BridgeComposer is for helping players improve their game.
It lets them really see what's going on. Thanks!
- I have been using Bridge Composer for a number of years and have
determined that it is by far the best program of its kind and your support
is unquestionably superior to most technical support functions anywhere.
Thank you much !!
- I don't even want to think about teaching and directing without
BridgeComposer. BridgeComposer has taken the entire game to a whole new
level by immensely improving the capability of bridge players, directors,
and teachers around the world to communicate, analyze, and improve.
BridgeComposer makes high-quality organization and formatting of bridge
deals available to everyone.
- Love the program, glad i bought it!!!
- Thank you. My customers love your software.
- I LOVE my new Bridge Composer software! I have been using it for 3 weeks
and am still discovering nifty features.
- Thanks again for a fantastically useful application. Between making hand
records, posting game recaps, and preparing teaching materials, it is a rare
day that I don't use BridgeComposer.
- BridgeComposer has a terrifically well-conceived user interface.
- Thanks for a great program. I find myself using it more and more.
- It's a huge challenge to write great software. I think yours is
- Thank you for a wonderful program. I use it mostly to handle PBN files
from our club play and then comment on a few deals, make it into HTML, and
copy-paste into my bridge blog. I also use it for writing smaller articles
on bidding conventions and stuff.
- Thank you for a wonderful application. It's just what I needed for
preparing class materials.
- I will be purchasing your software today. The evaluation period has been
great…getting lots of comments from our players. Congrats on a nice piece of
- Thank you for BridgeComposer. It is the best bridge hand editor I have
seen so far.
- The Bridge Composer program is just fantastic. I use it to put up the
scores from each day's game. The players are all commenting about what a
great teaching tool, to see what they did versus what they could have done
in the bidding and play of the hand.
- I absolutely adore your program. I have put 20 hands in so far. The auto
corrections on vulnerability, wrong number of cards, duplicate cards, etc.
are terrific. If you need any endorsements, I'd be delighted to oblige.
- I showed [another bridge teacher] the program and he was absolutely
amazed at the capacity of the program. Seems to me every bridge teacher in
the free world should be using the program.
- I love the program. And the more I use it, the more I like it. Let me
know if you ever want suggestions. And your new web site is first-rate.
- Thanks for the hints! I was able to fix the issue. It's really quite
easy now to create Hands of the Week.
- Hi, I use your Bridge Composer program regularly to update my web site and I think it's a terrific program.
- Was able to download BridgeComposer, import BBO 12 board tournament,
print all 12 boards, including play, in less than 5 minutes. Seamless
integration with GIB is very nice.
- Very cool that you're using Rich Pavlicek's style guide.
- To make Declarer South, I had to rotate a board after I had already
written the narrative. I then tried to fix the narrative to get all the
directions correct. And the program had already done it for me! That is
really neat! Very impressive.
- Yes, I like it. It's simple and powerful. Thank you!
- Thanks, I downloaded with no problem
- OK. Thank you for the excellent program.
- you da man! this is going to be fun.
- Thanks as always for your patience with my questions. But if you never
change a thing, I’d still be happy!
- I downloaded your bridge composer last month. I just now used it and
like it tremendously.
- Thanks. I'm grateful for your work on bridge composer and will only use
it for my personal use. I will recommend my friends to get their own copy!
- Much better update procedure, if I recall right. This time the alert
asked me if I want to update, it did all the work for me.
- I love your software. I use it each week in my classes and games.
- Your program is so clean and efficient and makes great looking results.
I love it. I can't thank you enough for making it so easy to post relevant
hand record data.
- Just purchased the program for our club. I think it is great.
- I just wanted to write to tell you how much I like BridgeComposer. The
more I use it the more I like it.